In 2013 Megs had a near death experience while travelling through Zimbabwe, just one of the 25 + countries she has travelled to in her lifetime.
It was this near death experience that pivoted her life and has made her into the coach she is today.
She understands anxiety better than anyone and has had her own battles with body image, coming back from veganism, anxiety attacks, entrepreneurship and rediscovering herself.
She left an emotionally abusive relationship at 19 and moved out to British Columbia where she later met the love of her life. At 23 she moved to London, England to live her life with her (now) husband and pursue her dreams of backpacking the world.
Today she is an accomplished energy worker, Reiki Master, anxiety coach, author and yoga teacher.
- Energy Medicine; Past Life Healing, Shamanic Illuminations, Crystal Healing.
- Reiki Master in Usui Shiki Ryoho Tradition
- Certified Life Coach from The Life Coach School
- 200hr Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified in Yoga & Meditation for Traumatic Brain Injury, specializing in concussions.
- Trauma informed